• Resolved bfonseca

(@bfonseca)

I am getting 404 when trying to see the member requests page.
    wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp_registration_options_member_requests

The other page (dashbord) of the plugin IS working.
    I did not change anything. only automatic updates in plugins that may impacted the functionality. I do not know how to pinpoint the issue.

What steps do I have to do to recover my bp registration options plugin ?
    I have 20 users waiting for approval…

I am using the last version of BP registration options.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-registration-options/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Any changes with this one?

I am not sure what’s going on with this one, to be honest as I’ve never encountered 404 errors on admin option pages.

Same error here. Configuring a new site, latest WP 4.7.3 and plugin v4.3.2. Getting a couple other 404s from BP plugins. Will update if I find the problem.

Oh, duh. Seems that from the Admin Dashboard some plugins are using this as a URL:
    //my.domain/wp-admin/wp-admin/slug
    Though they should be going to
    //my.domain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slug

This is not plugin-specific.

Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Thanks for the followup @starbuck.

Summary: I’m using a plugin to manipulate the Admin Dashboard Sidebar. When This plugin is in the sidebar as a top-level item, it works. And when the Membership Requests item is under that, it works. But if the menu items are placed under another top-level item, they do not work.

I don’t know if this is because the plugin is coded to expect to be a top-level menu/sidebar item. I suspect that’s the case and that some plugin developers are using that setting, with or without intention.

OK, problem solved for my purposes – no more necro-posting on this thread. 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 in the wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp_registration_options_member_requests page’ is closed to new replies.