• Resolved adseeker

(@adseeker)

Hello!

I have a big issue with WPGlobus and I’m trying to understand how to fix that. Any help will be appreciated.

This is the situation:
    I have a blog with 5 languages, but not any blog post has 5 different versions. Sometimes we publish posts in 2 or 3 languages, so the others are kept to draft.

Unfortunately, in the past, some of our freelancers wrote posts in a certain language (Italian, for example) and set it in another one (English).

This way, when I browse the English version of the home page (that is also the main one), I obviously see an article in Italian. When I try to fix that setting the “English” version in draft, the English home page keeps showing me that article and when I click on that I get a 404 error.

Do you know how to solve this problem? I’m trying to understand how to fix that from days, I’ve read other discussions about similar problems, but I’m just getting headaches. Hope that my description is clear, and if not, please tell me and I’ll try to be more accurate.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

P.S.
    I have WPGlobus premium and Bone as WP theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Alex Gor

(@alexgff)

If you selected the draft version in English (with Italian content),
    then you will get a 404 error when you try to load that page. This is correct.
    First of all, you should copy/paste the Italian content for similar posts into the Italian tab.
    WPGlobus Plus excludes such posts from WordPress query before showing on front-end with standard theme.
    But if you get content (or part of content) of posts with draft status on home page, then there is need for custom works with your active theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘404 errors when a Post is set to draft’ is closed to new replies.