Support » Fixing WordPress » 404 errors, mod_rewrite active

• I’ve been searching all over the forums regarding redirects for 404 error pages. I believe everything had been working fine until around this past May. I now have 3,495 not found pages following a re-design that was done. The people that did my re-design backed up my data and then imported it back. The problem is now I have all the 404 errors.

After looking at other similar issues, I contacted my webhost to make sure that mod_rewrite was active, which it is. They seem to believe that it’s a WP Database issue, this is the error he saw in the logs:

WordPress database error Table ‘timngo31_cms.wp_redirection_items’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT wp_redirection_items.*,wp_redirection_groups.tracking,wp_redirection_groups.position AS group_pos,wp_redirection_modules.id AS module_id FROM wp_redirection_items INNER JOIN wp_redirection_groups ON wp_redirection_groups.id=wp_redirection_items.group_id AND wp_redirection_groups.status=’enabled’ INNER JOIN wp_redirection_modules ON wp_redirection_modules.id=wp_redirection_groups.module_id AND wp_redirection_modules.type=’wp’ WHERE( wp_redirection_items.regex=1 OR wp_redirection_items.url=’/results/’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WordPress_Module->init, Red_Item::get_for_url

He’s suggesting that I have the tables rebuilt, but is that what I need to do? If I do, how do I go about that?

Thanks for your time.

• The topic ‘404 errors, mod_rewrite active’ is closed to new replies.