Support » Plugin: Acunetix Secure WordPress » 404 Errors For close-button.png And rss.png

• Resolved SiteDesignUSA

(@sitedesignusa)

Hello and thanks for the plugin.

I’m getting 404 errors for the

/wp-content/plugins/secure-wordpress/img/close-button.png

and

/wp-content/plugins/secure-wordpress/img/rss.png

Setup: php-fpm 5.3 wordpress 3.6, on nginx 1.4 server. Running Centos 6.4

I’m using Mark Jaquith’s WP stack etc so my plugin folder is above the wp folder where wp-load.php is.

I set these in the wp-config.php file so,

!defined('WP_SITEURL') && define('WP_SITEURL', 'http://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']. '/');

/**
     * WP_HOME is another wp-config.php option added in WordPress Version 2.2. Similar to WP_SITEURL,
     * WP_HOME overrides the wp_options table value for home but does not change it permanently.
     * home is the address you want people to type in their browser to reach your WordPress blog. It should include the http:// part. Also, do not put a slash "/" at the end.
     */
    !defined('WP_HOME') && define('WP_HOME', WP_SITEURL);

/** no trailing slash, full paths only */
    !defined('WP_CONTENT_DIR') && define( 'WP_CONTENT_DIR', dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/content' );

// full url - WP_CONTENT_DIR is defined further up
    !defined('WP_CONTENT_URL') && define( 'WP_CONTENT_URL', WP_SITEURL . 'content');

/** Allows for the plugins directory to be moved from the default location. @since 2.6.0 */
    // full path, no trailing slash
    !defined('WP_PLUGIN_DIR') && define( 'WP_PLUGIN_DIR', WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/plugins' );

/** Allows for the plugins directory to be moved from the default location. @since 2.6.0 */
    // full url, no trailing slash
    !defined('WP_PLUGIN_URL') && define( 'WP_PLUGIN_URL', WP_CONTENT_URL . '/plugins' );

/** Allows for the plugins directory to be moved from the default location. @since 2.1.0 */
    // Relative to ABSPATH.  For back compat.
    !defined('PLUGINDIR') && define( 'PLUGINDIR', WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/plugins' );

It looks like the plugin location is hard-coded. That doesn’t work when I move things around.

I’ll see if I can come up with something.

Thanks.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/secure-wordpress/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ok, I found a problem and here’s the fix.

In
    secure-wordpress/inc/swUtil.php

line 112 was;

$path = trailingslashit(get_option('siteurl')).'wp-content/plugins/secure-wordpress/';

and I changed to;

$path = WP_PLUGIN_URL .'/secure-wordpress/';

You can see that I have defined the WP_PLUGIN_DIR in my wp-config.php file.

There were some defines in secure-wordpress/secure-wordpress.php

around line 107 through 117

/* Pre-2.6 compatibility

+		 */
     		if ( !defined( 'WP_CONTENT_URL' ) ) {
    -			define( 'WP_CONTENT_URL', get_option( 'siteurl' ) . '/wp-content' );

I changed to

+			define( 'WP_CONTENT_URL', get_option( 'siteurl' ) . 'content' );
             }

With these changes, I’m not getting 404 errors ( which is good ‘cuz was giving me 2 at a time everytime I loaded the wp-admin dashboard and I have a perl program that kicks anyone off after 10 errors!)

Look forward to the next update to your plugin!

Thanks.

Plugin Author Acunetix

(@acunetix)

Hello, SiteDesignUSA

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

The latest version of the plugin should fix this issue.

Regards,
    Acunetix

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Errors For close-button.png And rss.png’ is closed to new replies.