Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

I only have two articles on this site and both articles have this issue. However, when going to the category [Internet Security] in my menu, then clicking on the title link, it shows fine with no errors. This is true for both articles listed when going to either article in this manner. ????

get rid of the last / of your permalink

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

Okay, now I am going to read the links you sent to me. BTW, I tried getting rid of the last forward slash “/” for the permalink setting, then saved and updated changes along with deleting the cache. Then I did another google search for the article and got same results.

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

Going to re-insert the last “/” and leave it in the settings for custom permalink settings.

try one of the default permalink settings. they’re guarenteed to work.

could also be your theme

it’s possible it could take a day or two for it to update on the google side of things, they could have it cached from earlier today

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

Apparently, the picture has nothing to do with this error so, I re-did everything according to how I originally had it with regards to the pic and SEO.

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

try one of the default permalink settings. they’re guarenteed to work.
    could also be your theme
    it’s possible it could take a day or two for it to update on the google side of things, they could have it cached from earlier today

Okay…

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

That didn’t work or make a difference either…

“try one of the default permalink settings. they’re guarenteed to work.
    could also be your theme”

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

It shouldn’t have anything to do with my theme as it is the same theme I began with and never had this problem to start.

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

posthawk, thank you for your assistance. You are appreciated.

yeah sorry, if youve added a plugin recently thats the only other thing i can think of

Thread Starter DanoPano

(@danopano)

I did add the Yoast WordPress SEO and then made settings as per a published guide online…but later changed the permalink setting per another SEO consultant, Craig Mako.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Errors after permalink change…’ is closed to new replies.