[Resolved] 404 error with address masks & static front page
– Using WP 2.0.5 and plugin Static front page.
– I have my url (www.woolnwheel.co.nz) masking the url http://woolnwheel.ordinarylife.co.nz.
I have installed S.F.P plugin and my site redirects to my static home page completly fine when I go to woolnwheel.ordinarylife.co.nz, but when I go to http://www.woolnwheel.co.nz i get a 404 error.
I would like to do one of 2 things; either
1) make it so that the 404 automatically redirects to the static home page
2) fix it so that the masked url correctly redirects to my static home page (so I can retain my 404 page)
- The topic ‘[Resolved] 404 error with address masks & static front page’ is closed to new replies.