• I have installed WordPress 3.3.1 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5. I am using the wp db abstraction plugin. I have PHP/Fast CGI installed and the URL rewrite module. I can get to the site, but I am having some odd issues.
    The first issue that I noticed is that when navigating to the site, no new posts display. I get a message saying “Nothing Found”. I do see the default comment for the Hello World post on the right and if I click that I can see that post. I can then click next and previous and get to other posts. If I try to click on the Archive link for the Month of February, I get a 404 error. I know that I have several posts in February, because I can see them by going to the Hello World post and clicking next and previous.

If I log in as admin, It does show that I have 60 some posts…but when I click on the word “posts” to display the posts, I get an empty grid with page 1 of 3 on the top right. If I click on next page, I see the 20 most recent posts. Then another odd thing is that if I click next page to get to the last page, it still shows me the first 20 posts, plus and other 15 posts.

I have looks at several posts on installation and setup, and seem to have everything installed correctly. Any direction/advice would be helpful.

• The topic ‘404 error when navigating to month archive link’ is closed to new replies.