• Resolved tristan202

(@tristan202)

After filtering I get more than one page. I get a 404 error when I click on a second or another page.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author annastaa

(@annastaa)

Hello Tristan202,

Please check your permalink settings (and/or the settings of any 3d party plugin or custom code added to child theme’s functions.php that may alter your front page shop permalinks), and try to understand why your page number links require “index.php” added before page numbers.

For example, if you add “/index.php” before the “/page/3/?…” part of the link that you sent me, things will work as expected. The code responsible for this “index.php” addition (or removal) may not be properly hooked to all the shop page url formation routines, so the filters “see” your shop page url without the “index.php” part, and that’s where the confusion comes from.

Plugin Author annastaa

(@annastaa)

Hello Tristan202,

From the linked page I can see that the issue has been resolved, so I will go ahead and mark this thread as resolved as well. Please don’t hesitate to open a new one if you have any further questions!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error when after filtering more than 1 page’ is closed to new replies.