Support » Plugin: Ninja Forms - The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder » 404 Error – Unable to add, edit forms

• Beware! After using this plug in for a few years now, suddenly, I am unable to add new forms or edit existing forms. Support is silent on the matter and I have now been dead in the water for three weeks now! Very disappointed as I am unable to change the rate on one of the forms. Who is to meet that expense?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Justin McElhaney

(@jmcelhaney)

I am sorry that your form is not saving for you. We believe that the issue you are seeing is an isolated issue.
    Our team have been working with you on your issue and had requested PHP error logs to see if there is any record of what is causing the problem you are seeing.
    The last response in your support request was from you on June 3rd stating, “I have to leave now but when I get back I will check with my server host to procure some. I will see if I can get access to it.”
    We are still available and willing to help you get to the bottom of what is causing the issue on your site.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.