• To get started with the plugin, I manually added testimonials I had received over the years. I put each one on its on page and published it.

I then added the short code in a sidebar widget and it alternates in random order as it should.

The problem I’m having is that when you click on “read more” you get a 404 error page. I went back and checked each one and selected view post and I get the same result. I then checked to see if they were published and they are with an address.

Now, Google is picking up the error pages as well. How do I get this fixed?

My website is partyfavorz.com

https://wordpress.org/plugins/strong-testimonials/

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PERFECT! It looks like we’re good to go.

Thank you so much, really appreciate it!

Plugin Contributor Chris Dillon

(@cdillon27)

Something’s still off. The longer testimonials are overflowing the container so the Leave Feedback link is visible but unclickable.

(@cdillon27)

That theme has a custom CSS section under Theme Options > Custom Styling. Try this in there:

.widget .testimonial p:last-child {
      margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Then if you want some space above the Leave Feedback link, try this too:

.strong-container {
      margin-bottom: 20px;
    }

Hey Chris,

Thanks for checking that out. I guess I didn’t wait for a longer one to show up. Anyway, I added the first code to the CSS custom styling where I already have some other things and it works great. I think there are more than three … trailing but the spacing is perfect between the comment and “read more.”

I just installed this plugin but do not see it anywhere within my WordPress dashboard. I have the newest version of WP. Please advise!? Thanks!

(@cdillon27)

@emaya77, please start a new topic.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error Page for every Testimonial’ is closed to new replies.