Support » Plugin: WPAdverts - Classifieds Plugin » 404 error page always

• Resolved jemowortd

(@jemowortd)

Hi

I use this plugin. It seems okay.

But I have already a 404 not found page (all about wp-advert only) that break permalink all times.

I always need to reserve permalink for showing the page.

So how can I solve this?

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Greg Winiarski

(@gwin)

Hi,
    sorry, but i do not understand what problem are you having, can you explained in some more details or with a screenshot?

Hi

Thanks for reply

So I trying to explain :

1 / install and config is okay
    2/ Permalink is on “%postname% and save. okay. it’s working fine.
    3/ after a short time, when I try too access to page Adverts (create, manage, listing), I show a “404 not found page”
    4/ i re-go to permalink and re-registered the permalink without change. I apply. All work fine now.
    5/ a short time passed. It is the same : I can’t access Adverts page I have always a new “404 not found” and so I must re-save permalink for see pages adverts.

This change make itself (I don’t do anything), just lost “permalink” only for this plugin.

I have see that the Adverts plugin don’t work with Backberry Site builder ?
    (i see the code of barberry and not the result of construct and I don’t know why…), I post here 2 screenshot :

1/ the 404 not found page (that can’t help you I think)
    2/ the result after trying using Visual composer for create Ads..
    oooops I can’t attach screenshot lol

Thanks for help because I am lost and I don’t understand why I have this problem…

Plugin Author Greg Winiarski

(@gwin)

The images you can upload to some other image hosting service (like imgur.com) and only paste the links here.

Please also paste a link to pages which turn into 404 pages maybe they are somehow conflicting with the WordPress router.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error page always’ is closed to new replies.