Support » Fixing WordPress » 404 Error Page

• Resolved xphunt3r

(@xphunt3r)

I Have changed a hosting server to new. everything is running fine. But I have a following problem. The first homepage is fine and look similar as before but when I open any link from homepage it goes to 404 error page saying like this:

Not Found

The requested URL /1800/virtual-weight-loss-hd-cs4-tutorial/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have created new database for this site and restore all existing database. I just need help to fix this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • php4ever

(@php4ever)

Hello, this could be a permalink mis configuration. Usually you have to go through the DB and do a bulk find and replace for your domain root path among other things. Also many times I’ve migrated sites having forgot to move the .htaccess file over.

Jared Ritchey

xphunt3r

(@xphunt3r)

its all about mis configuration. I had no any .htaccess before to my site. I want to create/upload .htaccess current hosting but the file is not showing up. I think it does not support. I don’t know how to do a bulk find and replace for my domain root path

xphunt3r

(@xphunt3r)

its all .htaccess. i contact hosting company to fix these issue

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error Page’ is closed to new replies.