I am getting a 404 page not found error on the following pages:
- Add Gallery / Images
The following pages work fine:
- Manage Gallery
- Overview (although 'upload pictures' link does not work)
I can use ftp as a workaround to create galleries and upload images although I can't subsequently create thumbnails on Manage Gallery page.
-I am using Solaris theme by http://www.wpcrown.com/wordpress-themes/ (although it's no longer available)
- I'm running WordPress 3.5.1
- I'm running NextGEN 1.9.11 beta (on 1.9.10 the problem was a blank page rather than a '404 error')
- Deactivating plugins makes no difference
- The problem is resolved when I switch to WP Twenty Twelve theme
- My hosting provider is HostGator
- I don't know if my hosting account is running the most current up to date version of PHP & MySQL?
my site is http://arkitrek.com