• Resolved michellemarin

(@michellemarin)

Hi Giannis,

I ran into a 404 error coming from the plugin.

I’ve updated my site to the latest version of WordPress and updated all plugins and themes on my website.

When I go to chrome developer tools > console. There’s a fatal 404 error pointing to this plugin.

Error Message:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

File location:
    /wp-content/plugins/terms-and-conditions-per-product/assets/css/plugin-core.css

The error message appears on all the pages of my website. I really love that this plugin allows for different terms per product! Is there an upcoming new release of this plugin that will fix this error message?

Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Michelle

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author giannis4

(@giannis4)

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for using this plugin! I am glad to hear that you like it and I am sorry for the issue.

I will look into this tomorrow, that I will be at the office, and I will contact you here as soon as I have some news.

Have a nice rest of the day.

Best regards,
    Giannis

Plugin Author giannis4

(@giannis4)

Hi Michelle,

I have pushed an updated version of the plugin that fixes the missing stylesheet issue and has been tested on the latest WordPress and WooCommerce versions.

Please let me know if it works for you or if you need anything else.

Cheers,
    Giannis

Plugin Author giannis4

(@giannis4)

Hi Michelle,

I guess it worked for you since you didn’t reply back so I’ll mark this as fixed.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
    Giannis

Thread Starter michellemarin

(@michellemarin)

Hi Giannis,

So sorry for the late reply. Yes, the new update fixed the issue. Thank you so much for your help in fixing this issue! I really appreciate that and the plugin works great.

Michelle

Plugin Author giannis4

(@giannis4)

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your reply and for letting me know that the issue has been fixed. I appreciate it.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
    Giannis

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error message: missing css file in plugin folder’ is closed to new replies.