Support » Plugin: All In One WP Security & Firewall » 404 Error After wp-login.php rename

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author mra13

(@mra13)

After you rename the page, you don’t have to access it using “wp-admin” keyword anymore. You enter the name of the renamed page directly.

So for example, if you renamed it to “test”. Then you access your admin area using the following:

mysite.com/test

I am having the same issue. I have renamed the login page using the Brute Force > Rename Login Page and go to the correct page and get a 404 error. I have deactivated the plugin, removed the htaccess file, reinstalled the plug in again, activated it and when I go to the Brute Force > Rename Login Page the same page is there. When I check the box I can’t get to the renamed login page and I have uncheck it to be able to login using the standard wp-login.php page.

I also am having the same issue on certain installations.

Same here. First I enabled brute force URl change and it gave me a cookie to login, it worked. But then I changed the login URl to a simple one, to remember. Something like blog.com/enter but When I try to acces it doesnt take me anywhere. So now I can not access wp-admin cause I get a 404 error page and cant use my own login page.

any idea?

I’ve the same problem. Can’t reach the admin panel. Get the 403 permission denied site.

Quick-Fix: rename the plugin folder via ftp and using the default wp-admin.

when activating the “All In One WP Security & Firewall” next click getting permission denied.

any idea?

H.

This also happens to me but I’m using WP 4.0.

HaBiMuc

(@habimuc)

Already gettin “Permission Denied” on my Login

no admin access yet!

New informations about this issue?

Thanks

TN4U

Plugin Contributor mbrsolution

(@mbrsolution)

@TN4U can you start a new support ticket. This one is marked as resolved.

Thank you

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error After wp-login.php rename’ is closed to new replies.