Title: 404 Error after post sent
Last modified: May 2, 2018

---

# 404 Error after post sent

 *  Resolved [Altano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altano/)
 * (@altano)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-after-post-sent/)
 * Hello,
 * I have an issue with your plugin.
    In my case, when one user post a new article,
   he’s redirected to a 404 error page. The url is /?post_type=blog&p=xxx (xxx =
   post id)
 * It only happens if there is a moderation (post not published).
 * How can I solve that? Did I miss something?
 * Thanks.
 * PS: I think the problem is very simple. The redirect link is the draft url. Since
   only Admin can access the page in frontend, the author is sent to a 404 page.
   Looks like it’s a rights issue.
    -  This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [Altano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altano/).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *  [Rafsun Chowdhury](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rafsuntaskin/)
 * (@rafsuntaskin)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-after-post-sent/#post-10241370)
 * Hi [@altano](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altano/),
 * I see that you have already found your fix.
    Let us know if you need help with
   anything else.
 * Thanks for staying with us.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 The topic ‘404 Error after post sent’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/wp-user-frontend/assets/icon-256x256.gif?rev=3578622)
 * [User Frontend – Membership, User Registration, User Profile, User Directory & Content Restriction with Frontend Post Submission](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-frontend/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-frontend/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-frontend/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-frontend/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-frontend/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-frontend/reviews/)

 * 1 reply
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [Rafsun Chowdhury](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rafsuntaskin/)
 * Last activity: [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-after-post-sent/#post-10241370)
 * Status: resolved