Title: 404 error
Last modified: May 1, 2017

---

# 404 error

 *  Resolved [Algert Zharri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/algertzharri/)
 * (@algertzharri)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/)
 * Hello,
 * I have problems with the plugin, when I click the button to design the product,
   I receive error 404 not found.
 * Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *  Plugin Author [Hermann LAHAMI](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mano88/)
 * (@mano88)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9102582)
 * Can you enable the post name permalink structure and try again?
 *  [optimodesigns](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimodesigns/)
 * (@optimodesigns)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9139223)
 * Hi,
 * I also have the same problem.
    And i have enabled the post name permalink structure
   but it still doesnt work.
 * Please advise
 *  Plugin Author [Hermann LAHAMI](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mano88/)
 * (@mano88)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9139357)
 * Can you provide a screenshot of your structure?
 *  Thread Starter [Algert Zharri](https://wordpress.org/support/users/algertzharri/)
 * (@algertzharri)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9140181)
 * I fixed it by myself, change the permanlink to default structure and will be 
   fine.
 *  Plugin Author [Hermann LAHAMI](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mano88/)
 * (@mano88)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9140294)
 * Great!
 *  [optimodesigns](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimodesigns/)
 * (@optimodesigns)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9142976)
 * Same here.. i tried it again and created a new page and it worked.
 *  Plugin Author [Hermann LAHAMI](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mano88/)
 * (@mano88)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9142989)
 * After today’s update (we released a new version today)?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 The topic ‘404 error’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://s.w.org/plugins/geopattern-icon/woocommerce-products-designer_c8c8c8.
   svg)
 * [Woocommerce Products Designer by ORION - online product customizer for t-shirts, print cards, phone cases Lettering & Decals](https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-products-designer/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-products-designer/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce-products-designer/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce-products-designer/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce-products-designer/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce-products-designer/reviews/)

 * 7 replies
 * 3 participants
 * Last reply from: [Hermann LAHAMI](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mano88/)
 * Last activity: [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-280/#post-9142989)
 * Status: resolved