• Resolved cnxsoft

(@cnxsoft)

I’ve got a warning in WP Query Monitoring that I did not notice before:

Warning file_get_contents(https://www.cnx-software.com/wp-content/uploads/wpo//directory-index/): Failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden 1

More details:

wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/SimpleHttpRequester.php:19
        file_get_contents()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/SimpleHttpRequester.php:19
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\SimpleHttpRequester->makeHttpRequest()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/Testers/AbstractTester.php:130
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\T\AbstractTester->makeHttpRequest()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/Testers/CustomTester.php:157
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\T\CustomTester->realRunSubTest()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/Testers/CustomTester.php:199
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\T\CustomTester->realRun()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/Testers/CustomTester.php:222
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\T\CustomTester->run()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/HtaccessCapabilityTester.php:86
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\HtaccessCapabilityTester->runTest()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/HtaccessCapabilityTester.php:221
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\HtaccessCapabilityTester->directoryIndexWorks()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/Testers/HtaccessEnabledTester.php:70
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\T\HtaccessEnabledTester->run()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/HtaccessCapabilityTester.php:86
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\HtaccessCapabilityTester->runTest()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/vendor/rosell-dk/htaccess-capability-tester/src/HtaccessCapabilityTester.php:128
        HtaccessCapabilityTester\HtaccessCapabilityTester->htaccessEnabled()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-wpo-htaccess-capabilities.php:18
        WPO_Htaccess_Capabilities->__construct()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-wpo-htaccess-capabilities.php:31
        WPO_Htaccess_Capabilities::get_instance()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-wp-optimize-webp.php:73
        WP_Optimize_WebP->set_rewrite_status()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-wp-optimize-webp.php:20
        WP_Optimize_WebP->__construct()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/webp/class-wp-optimize-webp.php:34
        WP_Optimize_WebP::get_instance()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/wp-optimize.php:281
        WP_Optimize->get_webp_instance()
        wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/wp-optimize.php:579
        WP_Optimize->plugins_loaded()
        wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:307
        do_action('plugins_loaded')
        wp-settings.php:450

Plugin: wp-optimize

Not sure yet if it impacts the operation of the plugin.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • @cnxsoft Sure thing! do let us know, how it goes?

Thread Starter cnxsoft

(@cnxsoft)

@bornforphp Response times are back to normal after I downgrade to 3.2.3.

https://www.cnx-software.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/response-time-wp-optimize.png

I have other websites with 3.2.5 that do not exhibit this behavior. There must be some settings that cause the slow response time. I do not have the warning in my other websites either.

One difference is the site with issues is still at WordPress 5.9 (can’t upgrade right now), while I’ve upgraded the others to WordPress 6.0

@cnxsoft Could you please check the PHP version on both the sites and make sure both the sites have same PHP version.

Thread Starter cnxsoft

(@cnxsoft)

@bornforphp

Site with the warning:

Server architecture Linux 5.4.0-110-generic x86_64
    Web server nginx/1.18.0
    PHP version 8.0.19 (Supports 64bit values)

Site without the warning:

Server architecture Linux 5.4.0-107-generic x86_64
    Web server nginx/1.18.0
    PHP version 8.0.20 (Supports 64bit values)

@cnxsoft Could you please set the PHP version to 8.0.20 where you see the warnings and check if it helps to fix the issue?

Thread Starter cnxsoft

(@cnxsoft)

@bornforphp I did not think a dot update would matter, but I’ve upgraded to PHP 8.0.20, restored 3.2.5, and the warning is gone.

I’ve then upgraded to 3.2.6 and no problem either. I’ll keep monitoring the situation with regard to response times in the Google Search Console. (June 25)

@cnxsoft Glad to hear everything is working fine now 🙂

If you have any more questions, please feel free to write back to us.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘403 forbidden warning’ is closed to new replies.