• Resolved wickvegs

(@wickvegs)

This makes ZERO sense but…

Purchased new domain. It has never been used before. Uploaded wordpress to my server. I DID NOT UPLOAD THIS PLUGIN! It is on the server on other sites but NOT this site and I have verified there are none of your files in my plugin directory.

Trying to login for the first time to complete the WP install and I get this error message:

“Sorry 129.222.xx.xxx, your request cannot be processed. (I replaced my ip with xX)
    For security reasons, it was blocked and logged.

If you believe this was an error please contact the
    webmaster and enclose the following incident ID:

[ #6696371 ]”

Where is it getting this from and why is it blocking me from setting up my own site??? How do I get around this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author nintechnet

(@nintechnet)

Maybe the firewall is running on another site in “Full WAF” mode, i.e., loaded via a .user.ini (or php.ini) file, and that INI file applies to your site as well? It’s a bit unusual but not impossible.
    Run the troubleshooter script, it will show you more info: https://nintechnet.com/share/wp-check.txt

If the problem comes from a .user.ini file, you can try to override the auto_prepend_file directive by creating a “.user.ini” file in your new site root folder and adding this line to it:
    auto_prepend_file =

Because the directive is empty, it should override the existing one.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘403 Forbidden – Plugin Not Installed’ is closed to new replies.