Support » Plugin: YouTube Embed » 403 Forbidden Error when trying to save the plugin settings

• Resolved lelooman

(@lelooman)

Hello,

I’ve installed the plugin but when i tried to save the settings i keep getting this error

Forbidden
    Access to this resource on the server is denied!

I’ve tried everything: i disabled the plugins, i changed the permissions for folders to 0777, i tried to install and save it on another website(with a different theme), i used a fresh .htaccess of wordpress.

Could you please help me with this?

What else can it be?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Contributor David Artiss

(@dartiss)

Ok, I’m going to need some further information.

Which settings screen are you in? Does the error appear when you press the ‘Save’ button?

What is the URL at the top of the screen when the error appears?

Thread Starter lelooman

(@lelooman)

Hello,

This is the page the error is appearing when i hit the Save button from the bottom-right after i go trough all the settings steps.

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=youtube-my-preferences

The url is not reloading or redirecting to another page. When i try to save i get a blank page with this message:

Forbidden
    Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server
    Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

Could it be a hosting problem?

Plugin Contributor David Artiss

(@dartiss)

Well, it could be but… that URL…. it’s not for this plugin. You are asking about the right plugin, aren’t you? This plugin should add a ‘YouTube Embed’ menu to WP Admin like this – https://ps.w.org/youtube-embed/assets/screenshot-1.png?rev=1343141.

Thread Starter lelooman

(@lelooman)

Oh… i’m so sorry for wasting your time> Indeed is a different plugin with a very, very similar name.

Thank you!

Please consider this thread closed/resolved

Plugin Contributor David Artiss

(@dartiss)

That’s okay – I’m just glad it’s not my plugin that’s broken 😉

Good luck with getting it fixed.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘403 Forbidden Error when trying to save the plugin settings’ is closed to new replies.