WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » BulletProof Security » [Resolved] 403 Forbidden Error Page ?

[Resolved] 403 Forbidden Error Page ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author AITpro

@aitpro

Are you using any other plugins that handle login security? Or using any additional scripts or custom code that handle login security?

If so, then if both plugins or plugin features or custom code or login security scripts are using the same WordPress hooks – actions/filters then they will compete with each other and one will override the other or worse they will cancel each other out.

You would choose to either use BPS Login Security or the other plugin’s login security or your custom script or your custom code or modify these things to all work together.

Thanks, the Page Restrict plugin caused the problem.

Louise654123

@louise654123

I can not login to my wordpress as I get a redirect 403 I have been told that It is because of bulletproof. can some one please tell me in very basic, basic terms how to fix this or are bulletproof going to fix it from there end??
    Please help

WPyogi

@wpyogi

Forum Moderator

@louise654123 – you need to post your own thread – this one is marked resolved so it won’t be a good place to get help.

Also, have you read the sticky posts at the top of this forum?

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bulletproof-security

Louise654123

@louise654123

no what is a sticky post?

WPyogi

@wpyogi

Forum Moderator

Click on the link I posted above – look at the yellow part of the forum – at the top. Sticky means those posts stay at the top.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] 403 Forbidden Error Page ?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar