BulletProof Security
[resolved] 403 Forbidden Error Page ? (7 posts)

1. wzshop
    Posted 1 year ago #

I am using the theme classipress on my wordpress site and get the error:

domain.com 403 Forbidden Error Page
    If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your Browser's back button to return to the previous page. Thank you.

When i try to login with wrong/incorrect login details. Logging in with correct details and log out all works fine. In addition, logging in without filling in any details or leaving out 1 (username or pass) all gives me the correct error message/page. WEIRD?

Any idea how to fix this?

When i disable bulletproof and create a new htaccess file everything works fine!

2. AITpro
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Are you using any other plugins that handle login security? Or using any additional scripts or custom code that handle login security?

If so, then if both plugins or plugin features or custom code or login security scripts are using the same WordPress hooks - actions/filters then they will compete with each other and one will override the other or worse they will cancel each other out.

You would choose to either use BPS Login Security or the other plugin's login security or your custom script or your custom code or modify these things to all work together.

3. wzshop
    Posted 1 year ago #

Thanks, the Page Restrict plugin caused the problem.

4. Louise654123
    Posted 1 year ago #

I can not login to my wordpress as I get a redirect 403 I have been told that It is because of bulletproof. can some one please tell me in very basic, basic terms how to fix this or are bulletproof going to fix it from there end??
    Please help

5. WPyogi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

@Louise654123 - you need to post your own thread - this one is marked resolved so it won't be a good place to get help.

Also, have you read the sticky posts at the top of this forum?

6. Louise654123
    Posted 1 year ago #

no what is a sticky post?

7. WPyogi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 1 year ago #

Click on the link I posted above - look at the yellow part of the forum - at the top. Sticky means those posts stay at the top.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic