• Resolved Cliffe

(@cliffevans)

Get this error and others like it!
    Error processing file:
    There was an error and your request was not processed. (Could not download file (403 Forbidden).) 23.jpg.
    The jpg’s are all there! my hosting support have lookedat the problem, here is their responce.
    “Hello Clifford,

Thank you, I’ve managed to log in. Some upload folder permissions were off which I’ve adjusted, it now shows a different error:

Error processing file:
    There was an error and your request was not processed. (Too many inaccessible URLs from the same domain, please check accessibility and try again.)

I can’t see anything server-side that would cause this and there’s nothing showing in the logs. I’d recommend checking this one with the plugin developers:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/shortpixel-image-optimiser

Kind regards,

Aaron2

Can any body help please.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author ShortPixel

(@shortpixel)

Hi,
    thanks for your message and sorry to hear about this issue.

I most cases the error you received happens because you have a HTTP AUTH set up in place. That means that one needs a user&pass to access your site/files.

Please note that we have a setting in Settings/ShortPixel and then Advanced tab where you can set a user&pass.

If you still cannot get over this issue please contact us directly here with your API Key and we’ll assist you.
    That is the fastest way.

Thanks,
    Alex

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘403 errors’ is closed to new replies.