Support » Fixing WordPress » 403 Error while trying to edit new or existing posts

• Resolved mdashfakfaysal

(@mdashfakfaysal)

Hello there!
    I am getting 403 forbidden error – You do not have access…
    This error is showing up from today morning when I try to edit any posts or pages or campaigns using Icegram even!
    Tried clearing cache, deactivating all plugins, regenerating .htaccess file, changing file permissions.
    Any ideas? Please help me.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Moderator t-p

(@t-p)

If it’s possible to check the error logs on your server, that could help people looking at your question. It might give an indication as to why the 403 is being generated. If you do have access, see if you can paste the messages specific to this event. If you need help locating them, ask your hosting provider to help you with that. 403 errors more commonly come from the platform you are using (Apache/NGINX) rather than WordPress itself.

Thread Starter mdashfakfaysal

(@mdashfakfaysal)

Nah It is okay now. You are right, the server [LiteSpeed] caused the problem. The resources were over-used. Thanks for replying. Though so late, but better late than never!

Thread Starter mdashfakfaysal

(@mdashfakfaysal)

Can you help me with another thing I am facing? Shall I open a new topic?

Moderator t-p

(@t-p)

Open a new topic please 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘403 Error while trying to edit new or existing posts’ is closed to new replies.