I’m trying to use the redis cache plugin with one of my blogs and i’m having a weird issue: the blog works ok, but the admin section is impossible to use because i’m getting a 403 error message.
My usual workaround is to delete the object-cache.php inside the /wp-content/ folder (thus disabling it) and restart it again. It works, but the day after i get again the 403 error.
Would could be the cause?
– i have a local redis install on my dedicated server
– i’m using the database “8” for this specific wordpress installation and there is sa
– i have defined both ‘WP_CACHE_KEY_SALT’ and ‘WP_REDIS_CONFIG’.
– i have other wordpress installations on the same server.
– i use hummingbird to optimize the website, i’ve disabled the page caching, following a previous thread.
Thanks in advance
- The topic ‘403 error “cannot access this page”’ is closed to new replies.