• Resolved andresmolina

(@andresmolina)

Hi,

I have been using this plugin for all mi sites, and I really think is the best one out there.

That being said, Im having an issue, which is quite weird. When the plugin is activated, it blocks the admin-ajax.php file in the Dashboard admin area, but more over, since latest updates on WordPress i cant even make changes to the plugin, it is like unclickable.

I tried disabling all the plugins except AIO SEO and the problem still persists, so I dont know what to do now, would you please help me out?

Thanks
    Kind regards

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Thread Starter andresmolina

(@andresmolina)

It is not working either on incognito window, so it does not seem to be a cookie/cache issue… There has been a Chrome update lately.. i wonder if maybe that f**** up something…. it is weird as any other checkbox or radio button in any other plugin works just fine….

Thread Starter andresmolina

(@andresmolina)

Well, as i expected, the issue is with the way your plugin renders the checkboxes and radio buttons (I assume, as it does not happens with others) on the latest DEV build from chrome. I uninstall DEV build and installed normal build and the checkboxes works as expected.

As stated before, they released a new dev build lately, i suggest you install ant test why and if there is a bug on their dev build, you submit a bug fix for them to review, as the dev builds normally goes out to public official builds in about 1 month. You can imagine how many people will suffer from this if it actually comes out on official build like this.

Plugin Author arnaudbroes

(@arnaudbroes)

@andresmolina thanks, I was able to reproduce this in the Chromium dev build. I’ve opened an issue here – https://github.com/semperfiwebdesign/all-in-one-seo-pack/issues/2164. We’ll definitely take a look at it to see if it’s a bug on their end or if we need to change our HTML and/or CSS.

(@andresmolina)

@arnaudbroes Glad that i could help you guys make a better plugin for the future. Now… Where is my bounty for bug finder? XDDDDD

Michael Torbert

(@hallsofmontezuma)

WordPress Virtuoso

@andresmolina We’d be happy to reward you with a free All in One SEO Pack Pro license.

(@andresmolina)

Wow! i was jut being sarcastic! but i wouldnt say no to a gift like that… so if you where serious about it, let me know what should i do.

Plugin Author arnaudbroes

(@arnaudbroes)

No problem. Please contact us here and we’ll send one over – https://semperplugins.com/contact/

Michael Torbert

(@hallsofmontezuma)

WordPress Virtuoso

Update:
    This issue no longer exists in the latest Chromium build, so it looks like it was limited to the v73 version.

Viewing 8 replies - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘403 admin ajax’ is closed to new replies.