• Hi guys,

wondering if anyone can help here;

I’m getting this error for all my pages, I’ve checked my .htaccess, sites-enabled, file permissions, reset server, reinstalled apache, reinstalled wordpress, looked for malware… everything I can possibly think of. But still no change. I can still ftp and ssh into my server, just no access from web.

my site is: fc-everest.com if you fancy having a look. I’m pretty new to wordpress (only set it up on thursday), my “server” is my raspberry pi. Was having trouble using the ftp on the dashboard to download plugins, so I just downloaded them to my laptop and put them in via filezilla, then unziped and activated them remotely. Not sure if that is relevant, but hey, it all helps.

many thanks to anyone who thinks the can help!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Most likely the problem is the file and directory owner and the access permissions.
    The first test is to load and read “readme.html”, it shows your WordPress version, being able to view it proves that you network interface and apache are working.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘403 access forbiiden error on all pages, LAMP’ is closed to new replies.