• Resolved DigitalWisdom

(@digitalwisdom)

Hi there,

I would like to thank you for providing such a great plugin. It’s awesome and I have also received great support in the past on here and hope you can help this time 🙂

Today I needed to change how my site connects to PayPal for payments to be processed. Previously it was working great using an integrated solution, the WooCommerce PayPal Pro plugin where payments were processed on the site.

However, today I have had to change to using the WooCommerce PayPal Pro Hosted plugin. This has cause the following error message to appear… after then payment has been taken and the customer is sent back to my site.

‘csa-uk.org 403 Forbidden Error Page’.

I noticed these two threads where it seems like they are getting the same error message, however I followed the instructions in your forum post on this and it caused Problem with loading the site altogether! I’ve removed the code and this has had no effect. I’m going to rebot next, so hoping that this is a local connection issue.

Is there a simple way to resolve this? I wasn’t sure if I should post the Security Log message….

BPS Version .53.1

Log Message…
    [403 GET Request: January 5, 2016 12:07 pm]
    Event Code: BFHS – Blocked/Forbidden Hacker or Spammer
    Solution: N/A – Hacker/Spammer Blocked/Forbidden
    REMOTE_ADDR: XX.XXX.XXX.XXX
    Host Name: hostXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.rangeXX-XXX.btcentralplus.com
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.0
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER:
    REQUEST_URI: /resources/checkout/order-received/5317?utm_nooverride=1&key=wc%5forder%5f568bb18c40eee&tx=5G284816CF709452V&st=Completed&amt=8%2e75&cc=GBP&cm=a%3a2%3a%7bi%3a0%3bi%3a5317%3bi%3a1%3bs%3a22%3a%22wc%5forder%5f568bb18c40eee%22%3b%7d&item_number=
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:XX.X) Gecko/XXXXXXXXXX Firefox/42.0

Hope that helps.

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks! 🙂

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bulletproof-security/

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thread Starter DigitalWisdom

(@digitalwisdom)

Update….

I tried applying the code in this thread (http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/403-forbidden-error-woocommerce/) and its definately causing a conflict once I re-activate the BPS Plugin Secure htaccess file and Activate Root Folder BulletProof Mode.

I could really do with support on this one.

Thanks – I look forward to getting it fixed.

Cheers,

Dan

Thread Starter DigitalWisdom

(@digitalwisdom)

Update 2…

The other problem is that since adding this code, I am now unable to view the site when the ‘coming soon’ plugin is on. The page times out, where as before this would work fine 🙁

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

Did you do all the steps correctly in this forum topic: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/403-forbidden-error-woocommerce/#post-5144

hmm not sure how the coming soon plugin and the root htaccess file would be related. I believe they are unrelated to each other.

(@digitalwisdom)

Hi there… Yes I followed the steps correctly.

Yeah its really strange…So how can we trouble shoot this?

I need to get it resolved ASAP. Do I need to pay for the full version to get it resolved?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Dan

(@digitalwisdom)

Also… I’m seeing this message at the top of site, but when I follow the instructions, it doesn’t resolve it….

BPS Alert! A valid BPS htaccess file was NOT found in your wp-admin folder
    BulletProof Mode for the wp-admin folder should also be activated when you have BulletProof Mode activated for the Root folder.
    Check the BPS Security Status page to view your BPS Security Status information.

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

You left a 5 star rating for BPS a couple of months ago (very much appreciated) so send me an email via our contact form here: http://www.ait-pro.com/contact/ and we will take it from there. To make things quicker/simpler to figure out, a WP Admin login would be the “fast lane” for this thing. 😉

(@digitalwisdom)

Hi there – Thanks! Yes I did! 🙂

If you guys can get this fixed for me, then I will definately purchase the Pro version you have delivered so much value with this. I’m always telling people this is the best plugin for security.

I’ll send you a message on that form now with details.

(@digitalwisdom)

Hi there – I’ve just sent a message to you using the form above. Really appreciate your great support. Lets get this fixed and I’ll purchase the Pro version. Thanks, Dan

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

Only decide to do what you really want to do. ie choose to go Pro if that is what you want or need, no obligation here at all. Will do the rest of this directly via email. Thanks.

(@digitalwisdom)

Totally understand. I’ve replied to your question about the ‘Coming Soon’ plugin and agree. Lets keep it all on email now. Thanks again!

Plugin Author AITpro

(@aitpro)

Thread Start Date: 1-5-2016
    Thread Resolved/Current Date: 1-10-2016
    Comments: This issue/problem is being worked on directly via email so resolving this thread. The original issue/problem was fixed but there is an additional issue/problem that may or may not be related to BPS.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘403’ is closed to new replies.