Title: 403
Last modified: September 23, 2026

---

# 403

 *  Resolved [luhrenosyd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luhrenosyd/)
 * (@luhrenosyd)
 * [1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-12/)
 * I cant get into the Pro version page, neither from my computer, phone or any 
   of my colleagues computers. Ive tried switching from internet to data and other
   internets, but no dice. Am I the only one with this issue? How can I resolve 
   it?
 * The page I need help with: _[[log in](https://login.wordpress.org/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.org%2Fsupport%2Ftopic%2F403-12%2F%3Foutput_format%3Dmd&locale=en_US)
   to see the link]_

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *  Thread Starter [luhrenosyd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luhrenosyd/)
 * (@luhrenosyd)
 * [1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-12/#post-19026956)
 * In fact its the whole website I cant access, not sure why.
 *  Plugin Author [Northern Beaches Websites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/northernbeacheswebsites/)
 * (@northernbeacheswebsites)
 * [6 days, 15 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-12/#post-19027840)
 * Hi [@luhrenosyd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/luhrenosyd/),
 * Sorry about this, please try: [https://plugins.northernbeacheswebsites.com.au/ideapush-pro/](https://plugins.northernbeacheswebsites.com.au/ideapush-pro/)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be [logged in](https://login.wordpress.org/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.org%2Fsupport%2Ftopic%2F403-12%2F%3Foutput_format%3Dmd&locale=en_US)
to reply to this topic.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/ideapush/assets/icon-256x256.png?rev=1829711)
 * [IdeaPush](https://wordpress.org/plugins/ideapush/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/ideapush/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ideapush/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ideapush/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ideapush/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ideapush/reviews/)

## Tags

 * [403 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic-tag/403-error/)
 * [pro version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic-tag/pro-version/)

 * 2 replies
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [Northern Beaches Websites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/northernbeacheswebsites/)
 * Last activity: [6 days, 15 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/403-12/#post-19027840)
 * Status: resolved