Support » Plugin: Fast Secure Contact Form » 4.0.13 adds a schedule button to every form

• I just upgraded on one of my websites to 4.0.13 and it added a schedule button to every form I had setup. This appeared on my website and screwed it all up. Was your plan to add this schedule button automatically with the upgrade? This is a big problem for me as a website designer having to go back and remove this button off of every site is a lot of time and work. Please remove this automated feature, don’t let your plugin mess up my websites.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Go to tab ‘Scheduling’.
    Uncheck: Add a scheduling button to your form

Personally, it took under 15 minutes to do on a bunch of sites that I manage.

But I agree with you, it might be best if the Scheduling button default was set to ‘unchecked’. Then there is no disruption to existing sites.

Plugin Author Mike Challis

(@mikechallis)

There was some recent code changes to try to improve the settings. It might be a technical glitch, I will look into it. I can only do this stuff nights and weekends.

Yes, you can go to the form settings tab ‘Scheduling’.
    Uncheck: Add a scheduling button to your form

Yes, I understand how to turn it off, but I do hope this isn’t supposed to automatically turn on. I also know this doesn’t take long to fix each site, that’s not the point. I don’t want to create extra work for myself as this involves about 100 sites and I really have other things to do. I like the plugin a lot, just not enough to keep it if it’s going to change settings on all my websites.

Not cool. As more stuff gets added, this plugin, which I liked for ages, is getting out of hand. I’m going shopping for another form plugin.

It’s been real. Thanks for previous good code.

Plugin Author Mike Challis

(@mikechallis)

It was a technical problem, it is supposed to be off. I will fix it.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0.13 adds a schedule button to every form’ is closed to new replies.