Title: 400: Error 215, Bad Authentication data
Last modified: August 21, 2016

---

# 400: Error 215, Bad Authentication data

 *  [Sajenn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sajenn/)
 * (@sajenn)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/400-error-215-bad-authentication-data/)
 * Hallo guys,
 * I’ve got a little problem finding the right OAuth Consumer Key and Secret, I 
   think. I do have access to my API key and secret, but if I put these in, I get
   the error in the title.
 * could anyone tell me what I am doind wrong?
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/latest-tweets-widget/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/latest-tweets-widget/)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *  Plugin Author [Tim W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timwhitlock/)
 * (@timwhitlock)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/400-error-215-bad-authentication-data/#post-4722440)
 * This is a support question aimed at Twitter. Please see [https://dev.twitter.com/discussions](https://dev.twitter.com/discussions)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 The topic ‘400: Error 215, Bad Authentication data’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://s.w.org/plugins/geopattern-icon/latest-tweets-widget_c5bfab.svg)
 * [Latest Tweets Widget](https://wordpress.org/plugins/latest-tweets-widget/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/latest-tweets-widget/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/latest-tweets-widget/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/latest-tweets-widget/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/latest-tweets-widget/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/latest-tweets-widget/reviews/)

 * 1 reply
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [Tim W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timwhitlock/)
 * Last activity: [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/400-error-215-bad-authentication-data/#post-4722440)
 * Status: not a support question