Support » Plugin: ShortPixel Adaptive Images » (400) Bad Request

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Support Gerard Blanco

(@sixaxis)

Hi @nealumphred,

From your URL it looks like you are using Autoptimize. Can you please open a new support request on their forums?

Thank you!

no Bad Requests in this test though. could have been a fluke?

1. There were no Bad Requests because I had deactivated the ShortPixel Adaptive Images plugin as it had wiped all the images from the site.

2. I have upgraded ShortPixel Adaptive Images to 1.8.2 on all six of my sites. I have cleared all the caches on all those sites. Using an incognito window, all six sites appear to be working fine and I can see the proper images in all six sites. So it appears the major problem is solved.

3. On three sites, I have the yellow error message that reads, “SHORTPIXEL ADAPTIVE IMAGES CONFLICTS WITH OTHER LAZY-LOADING SETTINGS.” What does this mean?

Here is o a URL to a site with the error message: https://www.nealumphred.com

4. On the Dotcom-Monitor Website Speed Test, there are no 404 Bad Requests on any of the six sites.

Plugin Support Gerard Blanco

(@sixaxis)

Hi @nealumphred,

Glad you could solve the Bad requests issue 🙂

Regarding the lazy loading settings, some plugins and/or your theme are adding lazy loading features to your site, which is incompatible with SPAI. Please disable any other lazy loading features and then the message should disappear. Unfortunately, we can’t know what plugin is adding that 🙁

Anyway, here’s some more information about this: https://help.shortpixel.com/article/220-i-installed-shortpixel-adaptive-images-but-it-doesnt-seem-to-work

Cheers!

nealumphred

(@nealumphred)

G

I deactivated the GeneratePress Theme and tried both the Twenty Seventeen and the Twenty Twenty themes and the error message remained.

I deactivated all plugins but SPAI and the error message remained.

N

(@sixaxis)

Good morning,

Could you please contact us here and mention this conversation? We would like to further look into this. We’ll tell you how to further proceed 🙂

Thanks!

(@sixaxis)

Just updating this thread for other people with the same issue.

The lazy loading message appeared because Autoptimize was set to lazy load images, and SPAI doesn’t need that 🙂

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.