Current list on unreconcilable problems trying W3TC on yet another site:
1. destroys JS function names in minification (broke my lightbox plugin, even when I tried moving inline code into main .js file)
2. doesn't honor dependencies in minification (loads Google-hosted jQuery _after_ my js)
3. doesn't reliably copy images to CDN (added an image to a page since installing W3TC; missing image symbol appears with W3TC turned on; tried to "reimport attachments" and checked the "unsuccessful file transfers:—no help)
4. often complains that "[Page Cache or minify] URL rewriting is not working…" Beats me. I see a ton of rules in all the htaccess files.
5. No noticeable boost to page load time. Not the plugin's fault, but why bother with the hassels for little or no improvement in user experience?