Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » 4.5.2 – No more variants after update

• Resolved lefaye

(@lefaye)

Dear Woocommerce team,
    the update to version 4.5.2 causes the error that variants are no longer displayed in our shop system. All of the properties that were created have disappeared in the backend. Even when rolling back to 4.1.1, the variants do not come back. We use Theme Dazzling, which normally works fine with Woocommerce. Is there a solution that we can implement ourselves? If not, please fix this problem soon.

We have installed a backup with WC version 4.4.1 to repair the damage, so unfortunately there is no live view of the error

Thank you in advance and best regards

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Support RK a11n

(@riaanknoetze)

Hi there,

This isn’t something that I’m able to replicate on my side with 4.5.2 and looks like it might be isolated to your site only. With that being said, did you update WordPress to version 5.5 at the same time? Did you check to see if the issue persists after working through the conflict testing steps outlined at https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/how-to-test-for-conflicts/ ?

Thread Starter lefaye

(@lefaye)

Hello and thank you very much for your quick reply.

We installed WordPress Update 5.5 shortly after it was released; this did not cause any errors in Woocommerce. First there was WordPress 5.5 and later the Woocommerce update with the missing variants in the front end and the missing properties in the back end. As if there had never been properties …
    We haven’t carried out the conflict tests yet, it takes a lot of time and we were hoping to find a simpler solution.

Plugin Support Tseten a11n

(@tibetanitech)

Thank you for confirming that updating the WordPress to 5.5 didn’t cause any error on your site.

Since this is something that we are not able to replicate on our end, I highly recommend doing a full conflict test as this kind of problem is usually caused by either a conflict with your theme or with another plugin.

Let us know how that goes.

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. The variations are not clickable. None of the links on the left menu under Product Data can be clicked.
    Neither the Quick Edit link on any product.

Plugin Support Ena P (a11n)

(@drwpcom)

Hi @lefaye, @monkil. I recommend doing conflict testing on a Staging site as recommended by Tseten. You can set up a staging site through your host or using the WP Staging plguin.

Please follow this guide if you need help with the steps.

Plugin Support Ena P (a11n)

(@drwpcom)

Hi @lefaye @monkil, did you manage to make any progress? Since we haven’t heard back from you, I’m going to go ahead and resolve this post. If you still need help, please let us know.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘4.5.2 – No more variants after update’ is closed to new replies.