• Resolved srbsan

(@srbsan)

For the page https://www.tplax.com/2022-tplax-varsity-roster/, Roster Table:
    -Can we click to see bio from any other “clickable link”, such as making the Name or Photo also hyperlink (Not just the > Full Bio). This used to work on previous plugin version.

– Can we segment the player number and the position/Grad year/ College, or any other fields? When viewed on the new plugin, some fields are running onto each other.

-Sort by does not show accurate fields from what plug in has values…. One is “hometown” . We do not use that field and never populated it.

-Can Colors be edited here in the details/position/grad year, area? Currently, it only shows black –
    https://www.tplax.com/player/brycen-monjazeb/?roster_type=%E2%80%99custom%E2%80%99

-Can the number HTML box be symmetrical, or a standard square, rather than rectangle? The new 4.4 Plus In makes a very nice looking box for the number, but it square for 2 digits and rectangle for 1 digit.

-Not all of my players entered favorite food, in the data field.. Some had items that were blank, so see gaps on players like #3.

I can upload photo if needed.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Mark O’Donnell

(@markodonnell)

Thanks for posting here. One standard way to keep things organized, and allow users (and me) to find things easier is to have ONE topic per thread. On this thread I would have to jump all over the place to answer all the questions. SO I will address the first one, please post the others as separate threads and we’ll keep going. Thanks for understanding.

I am not sure what shortcode you are referring to … [mstw-tr-roster-2]?? The page in your first reference looks like the [mstw-tr-roster] shortcode and each player’s name and photo both link to the player’s bio/profile page.

In [mstw-tr-roster-2] I removed links from the player’s photo and name for no really great reason (format issues, as I recall). No worries, I will put them back into the next release.

So there’s number one of six!

-Mark

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘4.4 Update – Multiple Changes’ is closed to new replies.