• Resolved joelpeterson

(@joelpeterson)

Hey There,

Love your plugin. Your latest version 4.3.1 broke our sites. After updating we can no longer login to WP….

Anyone else reporting this? We have over 100 sites with the same issue. All of our sites have the same theme and setup.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Yes. This happened to our website too. The website was up but we could not access our wp-admin login page. It was just blank.

We contacted our host provider for support and they immediately identified this plugin as the potential problem. We gave the ok to disable, and after it was disabled, we were again able to reach the login page and get into the admin area of our website.

Of course, you can access the plugins via cpanel and disable it yourself.

Hope this information helps!

Thread Starter joelpeterson

(@joelpeterson)

In the thread below this one it looks like there is a fix…..we texted it and it works. Hope they can come up with an update soon as it’s causing our users to have to clear out their cookies to make it work.

Plugin Author Danish Ali Malik

(@danish-ali)

Reinstall the plugin i have fixed the issue.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, and would appreciate some help. No, I am not a coder, and that is why I use WordPress for my site.

I’ve been using the Easy Facebook Likebox for about a year, and has helps me link my site to my FB Page. Yes, it has been very helpful. Thank you.

However, since last week, I could not access the wp-admin login page, because instead I get this error message:

“Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/intownp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-facebook-likebox/includes/easy-custom-facebook-feed-widget.php:3) in /home/intownp/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210”

I cannot reinstall the Easy Facebook Likebox plugin, because I cannot access the WordPress site.
    How do I disable the plugin in Cpanel (as suggested by soniaprcny109 above)? Do I simply delete the folder of the plugin? Do I have to adjust any other files?

Thank you for your help. My site needs to be updated with new information. Thank you.
    http://intownproperties.ph (site)
    http://intownproperties.ph/wp-admin/ (site admin login with error)

Vikky Cabrera

Thank you again.

Vikky

Searched the plugin page, as well as ways to disable or delete the plugin.
    I took the easier route– outright deletion of the plugin folder from the File Manager, wp-content.

Great. Now I can access it.

Thank you for your time.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘4.3.1 Breaks our sites – Can’t login to WP’ is closed to new replies.