• Resolved joshj71

(@joshj71)

I had this problem with the old woocommerce admin plugin (I removed it) but now that it’s integrated into 4.0 I can no longer see all the settings tabs. I just get the general settings page, not tabs for the other settings. There is a bread crumblink at the top WooCommerce/Settings/General but no way to access the other settings. Clicking the ‘settings’ portion of the breadcrumb also takes me to the same general settings. Is there a way to disable the new ‘admin’ capability so I can still manage my store settings?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Peter Fabian

(@peterfabian1000)

Hi @joshj71 ,

This sounds like a plugin conflict. Can you please try to identify which plugin might be causing this by disabling all plugins except for WooCommerce and then enabling them one by one to see when the problem comes back? It would help us to work with the plugin author to solve the issue.

If you need to disable the WC Admin experience, you can use the following filter:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_admin_disabled', '__return_true' );

But I think it might be better to find the plugin that causes the issue to make sure it doesn’t happen again in the future.

Thread Starter joshj71

(@joshj71)

Thanks for the suggestion. After disabling all the plugins and re-enabling them one by one it was of course the VERY last plugin I enabled that was causing the issue. I don’t like that plugin anyway so I’ll be deleting it. It caused issues with my theme as well.

WPB Product Slider for WooCommerce

WPB product slider for WooCommerce comes with different styles for product slider. It can show slider of latest, featured, category, tags and selected products.
    Version 2.0.8.2 | By wpbean | View details

Plugin Author Peter Fabian

(@peterfabian1000)

Glad to hear you found the culprit. Thanks for reporting back which plugin was causing it!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0 setting disappeared’ is closed to new replies.