Support » Plugin: Email Subscribers & Newsletters » 4.0.3 not worked

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Malay Ladu

(@malayladu)

Hi,

You can go to Email Subscribers > Reports section and you will find button there to process queued emails if anything is already queued.

So, once you send a broadcast, you will be able to process pending emails from Email Subscribers > Reports section.

Hope that helps.

Why was it so complicated? The older version was much better and simpler. Can I use the older one without problems (3.5.18)?

It sent the emails, but I did not receive confirmation, so it is still not perfect.

Plugin Contributor Malay Ladu

(@malayladu)

Hi,

The older version was much better and simpler. Can I use the older one without problems (3.5.18)?

Yes, you can. Please refer this thread

It sent the emails, but I did not receive confirmation

What does it mean? Can you please share more details about it?

I tried an email address, the email was sent, but the administrator did not receive any information about this email address. So far, he wrote that the email was sent, he wrote how many emails, and so on. The new version were not informed about them by email.

Sorry for my english! :/

So the email was sent, but I didn’t get a notification email about this.

Plugin Contributor Malay Ladu

(@malayladu)

@tallas94 Thanks for the clarification.

We have disabled admin email notification about sending report for now.

Just want to know do you really want notification each time any emails sent to contacts or are you ok with daily summary report?

Yes, I really want notification each time. For me this is very useful as I send email to several groups.

Still doesn’t work for me, and the thought of rolling it back and reentering all of my subscribers irritates me.

When are you planning to fix it FFS?

My members are not getting email notifications when I post a new show like they used to.

Is there any workaround instead of rolling back?

Experience from my side with V4.0.3 / WP 5.1 / PHP 7.1.26:

I’ve published a post this morning, this got into the queue, that I could trace in “Reports”. After 15-20 min the queue was automatically processed and the emails (95 emails in the audience list) were sent.

So basically with V4.0.3 automatic email sending CAN work, however, why this does not happen in your case I cannot tell. Maybe a PHP problem with background processes? Memory Limit?

I have no idea. I upgraded to the new version. It doesn’t work. I don’t have a big subscriber list, so I dunno, I’m not an expert in these things.

Ok– here’s an easy fix- heads up

I deactivated it, and then reactivated it– all of sudden, the emails started showing up in my box.

That fixed it, pass it on.

@lotustom
    Thanks for sharing!

Will be an admin email notification in any version?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0.3 not worked’ is closed to new replies.