Dear Jeremy and colleagues:
Thank you for your excellent subscription plugin.
With the new SCA regulations, we are currently experiencing an issue with 3D Secure for some users. 3D Secure is occasionally triggered by the user’s bank when a new subscriber signs up for an annual subscription for the first time.
The subscriber gets (temporary) access to our premium content, but the payment is categorized as INCOMPLETE by Stripe, and Stripe logs the following events when a payment fails:
– Payment requires a verification step by user
– Payment failed
– The payment requires you to take action in order to complete the payment
We are running an adapted older version of Leaky Paywall (4.14.3) on WordPress 5.6 with the Stripe registration form and Stripe API version 2020-03-02. We are in the process of updating our adapted version of the plugin on our staging site.
Currently, we are trying to locate which exact Leaky Paywall files need to be updated, at a minimum, for 3D Secure to be correctly triggered.
We have previously made our own adaptions in the following five files:
Two further, related questions:
1. Do we need to add or change any Stripe events besides the ones listed here for 3D Secure to work correctly:
2. Is Leaky Paywall compatible with the latest Stripe API version (2020-08-27)?
Thank you so much for your patience, time and effort.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘3D Secure not working with Stripe registration form’ is closed to new replies.