WordPress.org

Forums

3.9 Fatal Error - Help ASAP!!!! (7 posts)

1. Aladokun
    Posted 1 year ago #

I updated my website to 3.9. I then got this Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_register_plugin_realpath() in /home/content/14/10816314/html/wp-settings.php on line 213

I called hosting company GoDaddy and they had me rename all the plugins. And I still can't access my site.

I don't know much about wordpress. I need my site ASAP. I need HELP.

Thank you.

2. wajcgs
    Posted 1 year ago #

I have similar problem: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home4/jcgs/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 177

I can access my home page and many of the simple information pages, but I get this error message on the large data files. I was alerted to this problem by a user who reported having had this problem for the last several days.

HELP!!

3. Evan Herman
    Posted 1 year ago #

Your two issues are not related. As per the forum rules, Wajcgs you should start up your own thread as it doesn't seem like your issue is related to Aladokun's issue.

Aladokun,

I would re-upload the wp-settings.php from a freshly downloaded copy of WordPress.

4. Aladokun
    Posted 1 year ago #

How do I re-upload wp-settings.php

5. Aladokun: You will need to access your site via FTP and do a manual update.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress#Manual_Update

More info on how to do FTP on GoDaddy can be found here:
    http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/96/uploading-files-to-your-website-ftp

6. Also, if you contact GoDaddy support, they may be able to assist you with manually updating your WordPress files to the latest versions.

7. blubikbeneenvis
    Posted 1 year ago #

Same problem here with large data files. Commented out lines 177-180.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic