WordPress.org

Forums

LeagueManager
3.8.8.4 Update Permission to Access to Admin Panel (22 posts)

1. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

After update to 3.8.8.4 the icon and menu of LeagueManager disappeared. When I go to pluggins / leaguemanager / settings an error appears: "You don't have permission to access this page".

What happened there???

https://wordpress.org/plugins/leaguemanager/

2. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

I've added "manage_leaguemanager" capability to Admin role however I cannot update leagues! :( which other capabilities shoud I add in order to make changes!!!

3. Necho
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hello webmarketingcinque,

I had the same problem. Disable the plugin then able this. This works !

Bye

4. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

I did it and works fine. Now I'm trying to translate once again table columns for Pld, Won, Lost, Tied games with CodeStyling Localization...

Even when I have translated all of them, they continue appearing in English!

Translations were working fine before 3.8.8.4 I'm totally disappointed with this update :(

5. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hi webmarketingcinque, I'm sorry you're having issues, hopefully the release I push out today will resolve the problems. There's a lot of code in LeagueManager that has been changed to update to new versions of WordPress. The issues you are facing with translation shouldn't have been affected, but I'm thinking that I might have caused your problem by changing some of the headings from Won, Lost, Tied to W, L, T. I had a problem with the headings showing up wrong, so I went with the smaller version. I'll see if I can get the original problem resolved and put the full option back.

6. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

Ok, I'll be expecting this new update. Please consider translation for other countries and permissions because this topic started because of that. I was not able to access to LeagueManager because Admin did not have assigned "manage_leaguemanager" and "league_manager" capabilities; I had to add them manually.

Take a look to my site and I'm sure you'll be glad to see your work in a great final result:

http://www.napolestapatiofc.mx/site/decretos/decreto-sabatinamatutina7/

Thanks!

7. erknrio
    Posted 1 year ago #

I solved the permission problems deactivating and activating the plugin.

webmarketingcinque if you speak spanish, like me, I can give you my email to share problems and solutions :).

I have another problem with the update of the plugin in this link:
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-load-custom-standings?replies=1#post-5355052

8. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

great! of course erknrio, send me an email: webmarketing@cinquegroup.com.mx
    saludos!

9. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

The permissions problem happened, I think, because I changed a few things in the code to be more consistent with the plugin name. Deactivating and reactivating seems to resolve the issue, one I didn't anticipate.

As for translations, the problem you're having is related to another change I made, which was due to an error I was seeing that I think was related to WordPress 3.8.1. I'm working on a resolution to that problem, which will let me fix the heading you're trying to translate (I changes Won, Loss, and Tie to W, L, and T).

10. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

I noticed also another issue. Rankings for soccer starts now from 0, when it should start from 1. When are you planning to lauch next update?

Take a look All Blacks team is in 0 position, that's wrong:
    http://www.napolestapatiofc.mx/site/decretos/decreto-sabatinamatutina7/

Thanks!

11. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

I've been holding off a new update while we iron out a couple of issues, the 0 position problem was one. Here's a new file that fixes it though:

tiebreakers.php

download that file and drop it into the 'libs' folder of your LeagueManager install, then go to your league in the admin section of LeagueManager and 'Update Results' so the positions get re-written.

That should take care of it for you...

12. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hello LaMonte,

I saw that you already released the update, standings work fine now starting from number 1.

However I continue having issues with translation, it continues appearing J,W,T,L

Are you plannig to release another update or should I translate it again?

Thanks!

13. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

There are a few changes related to translations that I need to work through, I'll get to those probably tomorrow.

14. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

LaMonte today I found with this error displaying on my website:

[26-Mar-2014 00:16:53] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/us-football.php on line 9

Do you have a solution? Do you know what could have hapenned?

http://www.napolestapatiofc.mx/site/

Thanks

15. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

It's an odd thing that has popped up periodically. If you deactivate and reactivate the plugin I think it goes away. Let me know if that helps or not.

16. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 1 year ago #

Nope, deactivating and reactivating the plugin did not help. I had the solution by uninstalling and installing it again. Thanks!

17. erknrio
    Posted 1 year ago #

webmarketingcinque maybe us-football.php is a custom sport? If you update the plugin and don't upload again your custom sports, templates, etc. this templates are deleted on the update.

18. mpitts
    Posted 1 year ago #

I tried to deactive and reactivate the plugin and uninstall and reinstall. I still can not access the documentation.

I get this message: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

19. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

mpitts, how are you logged in, as an admin, editor, or what?

Can you set me up with a temp admin name and password that I can log in to see what's going on? If so, send a link to the site and the log in info to to lamontef@yahoo.com and I'll see what's up.

20. mpitts
    Posted 1 year ago #

I am logged in as a admin. I will set you up with an account now.

21. LaMonte Forthun
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

mpitts - OK, I found the issue, was something that I fixed with the documentation page, but hadn't uploaded. You're all set...

22. webmarketingcinque
    Posted 11 months ago #

One more time another fatal error appearing in my website :(

Help please

http://www.napolestapatiofc.mx/site/

[16-May-2014 02:27:54] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/cornhole.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 13:07:05] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/rugby.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 13:12:21] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/electronic.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 13:28:03] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/pool.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 14:07:50] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/baseball.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 14:13:44] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/soccer.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 14:24:20] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/racing.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 14:51:12] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/basketball.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:10:00] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/gymnastics.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:14:18] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/hockey.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:23:05] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/handball.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:27:39] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/tabletennis.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:33:08] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/other-two-scores.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:55:17] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/irish-gaelic-football.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 15:58:19] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/tennis.php on line 9 [16-May-2014 16:43:25] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in /home/usrnapol/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/leaguemanager/sports/volleyball.php on line 9

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

• LeagueManager
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic