WordPress.org

Forums

WP eCommerce
[resolved] 3.8.13.2 Errors (3 posts)

1. dlpglobalmarketing
    Posted 1 year ago #

I ran the 3.8.13.2 upgrade, now have errors, unable to log in, backup made will not reload. Can I back out the upgrade? Help!!!!

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/93/11710393/html/tmp/sess_39c4192a51b61046be7e1b766bed2ac1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/content/93/11710393/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wpsc-core/wpsc-constants.php on line 17

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/93/11710393/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wpsc-core/wpsc-constants.php:17) in /home/content/93/11710393/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wpsc-core/wpsc-constants.php on line 17
    backup reload won't work.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-e-commerce/

2. dlpglobalmarketing
    Posted 1 year ago #

I am now getting an error when I attempt to log in, "ERROR: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress". I have tried everything imaginable to fix the cookies issue to no avail.

I suspect it is related to the errors I have been getting since I downloaded the e-commerce plug in update 3.8.13.2

I want to back the 3.8.13.2 update out by using the backup I did just before attempting the 3.8.13.2 update.

Problem is I can't even get on the site, due to the log in error, to run my backup.

Is there any way to run the backup without being on the web site?

http://discountsportinggoodsonline.com/wp-login.php

Foolish question but I'm desperate!!!

3. Mihai
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

Hey there,
    I believe all your issues are caused by the first set of errors. Those are "server" side errors and you have to contact your hosting provider. It seems your website does not have permissions to write php sessions to the /tmp folder.

Please contact your hosting provider.
    Regards
    Mihai

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

• WP eCommerce
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.