Support » Plugin: WP eCommerce » 3.8.11 – How to Update your wpsc-user-log.php file.

• Resolved Glszn

(@projectfms)

Hallo,

I uploaded a theme and got this notice: You are currently using WPeC 3.8.14. We introduced a regression in WPeC 3.8.10 which affects your customer user account page. We have included a fix for a bug on the User Account management page. We are able to fix this automatically on most sites, but it appears that you have made changes to your wpsc-user-log.php page. For that reason, we have some simple instructions for you to follow to resolve the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you help me solve this?
    Store URL: link
    WordPress version: 3.9
    WP e-Commerce version: 3.8.14
    Theme: mazine

Thank you

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-e-commerce/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hey there,
    If you did not do any changes yourself to that file then you can just remove it from your theme folder and copy over the new one if you have to make changes.

In case you made changes then you could use a file compare software (maybe there is a website online for that) and compare the new version with the one in your theme folder and move over the changes in the new file while keeping the changes you did.

Regards
    Mihai

Thread Starter Glszn

(@projectfms)

Hallo,

Thanks for your reply.

Ow, I didn’t made any changes. I understand that I can remove the wp-ecommerce and copy over one out of wp-ecommerce website?

Thank you

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘3.8.11 – How to Update your wpsc-user-log.php file.’ is closed to new replies.