• Resolved Tim Hyde

(@livingos)

Anybody notice that the “delete” option the theme browser has been removed in the new dashboard?

Am I missing something or does the new user-friendly dashboard force users to use FTP instead?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thread Starter Tim Hyde

(@livingos)

No scrub that I found it. Click the theme and the popup contains a delete link if the theme is not active.

Kind of hid the delete button at the bottom right hand corner after you click on the particular theme. I had to look about 5 times before I saw it.

Thanks. That’s funny. I was looking for it too.

OMG!!!!!!
    This made me furious crazy!!!! They should have left the delete button near the activate button. I searched the web everywhere for a solution. WordPress….don’t fix something that isn’t broken. Hiding the delete button, this was not cool. Grrrrr….

oh no bluepencil, one more click…that’s make your life unlivable. Relax. One more click for alot better looks and functionability.

They should have left the delete button near the activate button

I believe it is a better spot for a delete button…all dev.’s are working hard to stop folks from just clicking away and then saying ‘OMG!’

That said, on first look it got me also. That is all a part of change for the better. Note the majority of issues being noted this week are on hosts with old environments, folks with old browsers, people with well known to be incompatible themes and plugins. At some point, you have to draw the line, and do what should have been done already…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘3.8 – No Delete Theme Option’ is closed to new replies.