Just upgraded to 3.7 and had a problem with the media library – I heard there were some image bug fixes in 3.7.1 so I installed that fix, but our media library problems are still there.
Here is what we are seeing:
* go to media library
* add a new image
* upload the image –> appears to upload fine; no errors reported
* attempt to embed the image in a post/page -> does not show, only a blank box is visible
* attempt to view the image via the direct URL -> does not load, says file does not exist
* attempt to view the shortlink page – page loads, image is blank (not even with the proper dimensions, just completely not loaded)
* attempt to “edit” the image, we can see it and rotate/zoom, etc, then save it – but still it does not show up when we attempt to embed it or view it directly via the image URL.
Anyone else seeing problems like this? Any thoughts on any settings we might have wrong?
- The topic ‘3.7.1 Media Library not working properly’ is closed to new replies.