Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author sewpafly

(@sewpafly)

Thanks, I’ll look into it!

Plugin Author sewpafly

(@sewpafly)

2.1.0 should fix this issue

Using 2.10 still getting the problem described above. In Chrome, the console says:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined in jcrop-api.coffee:10

Uncaught Error: Load timeout for modules: cs!csmain_unnormalized2,cs!csmain,cs!controllers/CropCtrl,cs!jcrop-api in require.js:8

Plugin Author sewpafly

(@sewpafly)

What happens if you enable debugging (Settings → Post Thumbnail Editor)? And which 3.6 beta are you using?

I’m having the same problem but in v3.5.1 with v.2.1.0 of Post Thumbnail Editor. I’ve enabled debugging as well and am getting the same errors as psbook.

any ideas?

Plugin Author sewpafly

(@sewpafly)

@brianfidler – what browser are you using? Have you disabled all other plugins (90% of the time this type of error is caused by incompatibilities between plugins)? Are you getting the exact same error message with debugging enabled? (Copy/paste your error here, it should have the lines where it’s failing mentioned)

I had the same problem, solved by installing php-gd
    (may be a message should be displayed when gd is absent?)

Also, after a migration from another blog, the migrated media produces the same result. After investigation, $meta is empty, generating invalid javascript (e.g. “$width = <?php $meta[‘width’] ?>, $height = <?php $meta[‘height’] ?>” generates “$width = , height =” which is obviously wrong). this is because the meta data has not been generated by the migration script. May be a check should be present too?

Plugin Author sewpafly

(@sewpafly)

thanks @jice, i’ll add some checks.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘3.6 Seems To Break This Plugin’ is closed to new replies.