• Resolved Michael Junker

(@mjunker)

When I try to activate slimestates I get The following

Warning: include_once(…/htdocs/WebDev/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/admin/wp-slimstat-admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in …/htdocs/WebDev/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/wp-slimstat.php on line 1307

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘…/htdocs/WebDev/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/admin/wp-slimstat-admin.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5.4′) in …/htdocs/WebDev/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/wp-slimstat.php on line 1307

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘wp_slimstat_admin’ not found in /…/htdocs/WebDev/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429

I get this with no other plugin active and only trying to activate Slimstates

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slimstat/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Jason Crouse

(@coolmann)

Please download WP SlimStat manually, unzip it and upload it via FTP. Let me know if that works.

Thread Starter Michael Junker

(@mjunker)

After Deleting the folder in the plugins and uploading it via ftp, everything worked any ideas why the issue??

Plugin Author Jason Crouse

(@coolmann)

Not sure. Apparently one of the files was corrupted when you updated the plugin via the admin. Weird.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3.5.9 will not work’ is closed to new replies.