• Resolved heshiming

(@heshiming)

I used every version since 3.5, including 3.5.5 and 3.5.6. Since the upgrade to 3.5.7, the overview screen will only show the data from 1st to 7th of this month. The spy view seemed to be still logging visitors, but in the graphs, only 7 days are shown. This is the same for last month’s data.

From the error log, I’m not seeing much. The following could be related:

[ Moderator note: please wrap code in backticks or use the code button. This includes log data. ]

2014/03/25 11:52:52 [error] 1715#0: *24786 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (<code>site</code>.<code>#sql-3c9_23a4</code>, CONSTRAINT <code>fk_browser_id</code> FOREIGN KEY (<code>browser_id</code>) REFERENCES <code>wp_slim_browsers</code> (<code>browser_id</code>)) for query ALTER TABLE wp_slim_stats ADD CONSTRAINT fk_browser_id FOREIGN KEY (browser_id) REFERENCES wp_slim_browsers (browser_id) made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), call_user_func_array, wp_slimstat_admin::init, wp_slimstat_admin::update_tables_and_options" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1.1.1.1, server: site.me, request: "GET /wp-admin/update.php?action=activate-plugin&success=true&plugin=wp-slimstat%2Fwp-slimstat.php&_wpnonce=fcb77b3f88 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "site.me", referrer: "https://site.me/wp-admin/update.php?action=upgrade-plugin&plugin=wp-slimstat%2Fwp-slimstat.php&_wpnonce=74eb62b9ff"

2014/03/27 18:35:21 [error] 1714#0: *29533 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'BY MONTH(FROM_UNIXTIME(dt)), DAY(FROM_UNIXTIME(dt))' at line 1 for query SELECT dt, DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(dt), '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i') datestamp, ROUND(AVG(ts1.count),2) first_metric, MAX(ts1.count) second_metric FROM (SELECT t1.visit_id, count(t1.ip) count, MAX(t1.dt) dt FROM wp_slim_stats t1   WHERE 1=1 AND (t1.dt BETWEEN 1391212800 AND 1393631999 OR t1.dt BETWEEN 1393632000 AND 1395945321)  AND t1.visit_id > 0 GROUP BY t1.visit_id) AS ts1GROUP BY MONTH(FROM_UNIXTIME(dt)), DAY(FROM_UNIXTIME(dt)) made by do_action('slimstat_page_wp-slim-view-4'), call_user_func_array, wp_slimstat_admin::wp_slimstat_include_view, include('/plugins/wp-slimstat/admin/view/index.php'), wp_slimstat_reports::show_report_wrapper, wp_slimstat_db::get_data_for_chart, wp_slimstat_db::_get_results" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1.1.1.1, server: site.me, request: "POST /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wp-slim-view-4 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "site.me", referrer: "https://site.me/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wp-slim-view-3"

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slimstat/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.5.7 no longer works’ is closed to new replies.