Support » Plugin: WP Jump Menu » 3.5.1 Broke Jetpack

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Author James Krill

(@jkrill)

You can always download and use a previous version.

Can you give me any more besides “it broke jetpack”? How? What are the errors? What’s going on?

Thanks.

Plugin Author James Krill

(@jkrill)

Try version 3.5.2 – I addressed a bug with the JS and it should work now.

Thanks Mr. Krill. Working now. Great plugin and great support. Thanks again.

I wrote too soon, Mr. Krill. I forgot to activate the plugin when I reported the update fixed my problem. The problem is with Jetpack statistics: they do not load when the plugin is activated. I am using 2011 theme.

(@jkrill)

I’ll look into it. I don’t usually use Jetpack… so I’ll have to activate it and see if I get a similar result.

(@jkrill)

Looks like I’m unable to test Jetpack locally (in development mode, some things are available but not site stats) – I’ll need to put it on my personal site and test.

(@jkrill)

What exactly is going on for you?

Are site statistics not loading on the front-end in the admin bar? Or the backend?

I’m having a weird bug when using the Chosen plugin (default) it’s not loading on the front-end – regardless of whether or not Jetpack is activated. But this is only on my host (wpengine) not locally.

Still looking into it – but if you could give me some feedback and maybe some screenshots that would be helpful.

(@jkrill)

@michaeldayla – try the latest version I am pushing – 3.5.3

I switched to loading the jump menu JS in the footer and this may or may not help your situation. But again, I tested with Jetpack activated on my personal site – and didn’t have any issues with Site Stats. So let me know what you’re experiencing. Thanks!

That did the trick for me, Mr. Krill! Thank you. Wonderful plugin and support. Where can I make a donation?

(@jkrill)

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate that. No donation needed, happy to contribute to the community.

If you love the plugin, make sure to spread the word! Thanks for your support!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘3.5.1 Broke Jetpack’ is closed to new replies.