I have been working on this problem for 3 days and have stumped tech ppl at both bluehost and A2 hosting as well as the support forums for the theme. I’m hoping someone here can help me.
Keep in mind on the front end there are no issues. This is ALL in the dashboard. Before the updates, I was running WP 3.4.2 and Atahualpa 3.7.9 (theme) and everything worked correctly. Upon upgrading all my plugins, everything still worked. I then updated the theme and everything still worked. I update to WP 3.5 and the following happens:
– dashboard fly out menus do not fly out
– I am unable to use the media uploader when in the edit page view
– While I am able to select “Atahualpa Theme Options (ATO)” from under the Appearances menu, I am not able to select any of the options
– I am unable to get the widget areas to open in the widget editing area
It was suggested I compare the phpinfo for a working sites vs. that of a non-working site. I did that and found that the “loading configuration file” was different, but apparently that isn’t the problem.
I thought it might be the .htaccess file, but I don’t know anymore. I’m at a complete loss and no one seems to have the slightest clue as to how to help me. I’m begging. PLEASE someone help!
- The topic ‘3.5 update dashboard doesn't work right’ is closed to new replies.